Welcome to the online art studio, aka the wired atelier*!

This blog is designed for students and families in Allison Fuller-Mulloy's SMHS Art Classes. It is a site for posting our daily work and homework (IWs) each week, ideas and images to explore further, reminders and due dates. I hope this blog will help students by reinforcing the week's major ideas and activities, giving make-up work for absentees, and providing families a look into the atelier every day!

Please visit the links on the right side for more information, downloads and images.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to school and back to the Atelier!

School starts Wednesday, so I hope you're ready for some fun; we're going to learn and do so much this year! Some things have changed in the art room, and some have stayed the same... come see how many differences you can spot!

In class this week, we will be covering the syllabus, forms/fees, expectations, policies, procedues, logistics, pretests and lots of other really exciting housekeeping issues like that. We may even get to make some art! My goal as always is to know your name within the first week; I am 5 years undefeated! I am excited for a new year in our awesome school. I hope you'll enjoy this year in the Atelier with me!

Stay tuned for lots of info and annoucements this week as I will be starting my daily blog posts back up.