Welcome to the online art studio, aka the wired atelier*!

This blog is designed for students and families in Allison Fuller-Mulloy's SMHS Art Classes. It is a site for posting our daily work and homework (IWs) each week, ideas and images to explore further, reminders and due dates. I hope this blog will help students by reinforcing the week's major ideas and activities, giving make-up work for absentees, and providing families a look into the atelier every day!

Please visit the links on the right side for more information, downloads and images.

Monday, November 29, 2010

POP! Extra Credit #2

POP! Extra credit #2*

You will change your lowest DAILY grade to a 100 if you do all of the following by Sunday 12/5, 11:59pm:

Post a link to my Website: mrsmulloy.blogspot.com to your Facebook wall with a positive comment, then tag me, print it, or text me a picture to show me you did it! I must have your documentation by the cut-off time above!
Don't have Facebook? Propose another idea to Mrs. Mulloy by Friday (12/3)!


*As mentioned in class, POP extra credit is only available by checking this website regularly. POP extra credit is not announced in class and is an incentive to use this site to reinforce and enhance my curriculum.